Hi! I'm "pseudo: Valiant" and I'm born, raised, & based in Jerudong+Tutong, Brunei. I join this blog to share my knowledge and experience; usually on technology. I work at "this Company" in Commonwealth Drive, but the opinions expressed here do not represent my employer's views in any way. You can write to me at valiant [at] rim3y.net
Once in a while I want to copy that text from an image, rather then typing it all over again. Well you can but OCR software or you can use what you have now. As long as you have Microsoft Office XP onward, the chances are you might already have this software.
Go to Start > Al Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools > Microsoft Office Document Imaging.
What you should do is open your image file. You need an image type of TIFF. You can convert your GIF, JPG, and BMP using MSPaint and save it as TIFF. Anyway, when you already open it up, go to Tools then choose Recognize Text Using OCR.
When The process finish, go to Tools then choose Send Text To Word. Voila!
Here is the scenario: I want to upgrade my pc RAM to the highest memory possible. But I don’t want to open up my pc and look at the motherboard. When I check my system properties, I don’t see such info. How? You can have a look at SIW (http://www.gtopala.com/). It gives you detail info and everything you want to know about your PC.
This is the hot topic this week and basically its a universal guy truths that all women should understand
1. Express yourself. It makes us proud, even if someone thinks you’re wrong.
2. You look hot in running shoes and shorts. And that top thingy with the stripes.
3. Bare, tan shoulders are underrated.
4. If you think Iâ€™m speeding now, you should see me drive when you’re not in the car.
5. If you’re truly interested in us, don’t play hard to get.
6. Shopping is a chore, not an activity.
7. When I screw up, go ahead and tell me–once.
8. No question need ever be asked through a closed bathroom door if I’m inside. I love you less with each syllable you utter.
9. I’m hot for you, not your sister or your friend or your coworker.
10. My guy friends. Not only are they not negotiable, theyâ€™re your best sign that Iâ€™m not a whack job.
Continue reading 50 Things Men Wish You Knew
Note: Some content in this post may link to copyright items. We doesnâ€™t condone piracy. Downloading and distributing copyrighted material is illegal, so proceed at your own risk.
Well hello everyone. Do you familiar with any Online TV? Well in this post I’m going to show you a quick info on some of the famous players & websites that I have been using for the past few months – some more than a year. Please bear in mind that some of the player/websites that I’m using is still in beta and some is still by invitation only. Without further due, let me introduce you Joost, Babelgum, VeohTV, TVUPlayer, OpenHulu/Hulu, Tioti, TED, TVTonic, MyPodder, and Miro.
Continue reading Online Media Player Roundup: TVUPlayer, MyPodder, Miro, VeohTV, Joost, OpenHulu/Hulu, TVTonic, etc
Don’t spend your money on getting iPod a/v proprietary cable. Use your existing A/V cable and connect your iPod to your tv straight away. I know, it doesn’t work, but there’s some trick to achieve this. Things you need are:
- iPod video or better
- Video inside your iPod
- A three-plug yellow/red/white RCA connection at one end and a three-banded eighth-inch (3.5mm) A/V plug at the other. This cable usually comes with camera/camcorder.
I use my media player a/v cable but didn’t work, it shows a junk of static. The cable on top is media player (didn’t work) and at the bottom is my Canon camera cable (which work). Make sure you have the correct cable.
Continue reading Connect iPod Video to your tv – the cheap way