- Dell debuts 15 new blade, rack and tower servers optimized for mission-critical applications ranging from collaboration to high-performance computing; and for workloads in traditional, virtual, public cloud, and private cloud environments
- New energy efficiency, scalable storage, networking and security features in Dell’s most innovative servers ever helps customers deliver business results faster
- PowerEdge 12th generation servers enable customers to maximize benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012
So, I want to create a new Facebook Tab App to one of my supported Facebook Page. I know there are a lot of tutorials out there, but I have my own unique requirements.
- Create Facebook Tab App that point to external self-hosting page/site.
- Edit and manage the pointed self-hosting page/site manually without editing through Facebook.
- Self-hosting page/site is using WordPress.
What we/you need are:
- Facebook Page, and you are the Admin of that Page.
- Facebook App that you need to create via Facebook Developer.
- Self-hosted site through WordPress.
I guess everyone knows I purchased SonyEricsson Xperia X1 last year. But as usual I still in doubt, until I brought it overseas. Its very very useful. Everything are in there… video call, gps, camera, video recorder, media player, internet,… everything work as out of the box… I don’t want to give any bias opinion so you can have a read about the review here http://blog.se-nse.net/reviews/sony-ericsson-xperia-x1-review/
But this post is not about Xperia. Its about Windows Mobile 6.5. Before I start, I just want to let you know that there are 4 parts of the story here. I also not going to give you download link or specific steps on how to do it, since I don’t know whether its legal or not. But, buzz me and I’ll let you know where to go.
The parts are:
Don’t use SonyEricsson Update Services yet.
Upgrade to Xperia R2A Firmware.
Upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.5.
Revert back to Windows Mobile 6.1.
Last month I was away from home and stayed at the hotel. Meaning I can only have Internet access either using my phone (which is expensive) or hotel’s wi-fi (which is time limited). Its already been my habit to read RSS feed off the Internet everyday, and due to this limitation, I just wish I can print the whole article into one nice piece of paper just like newspaper.
Well… FeedJournal is an interesting service. You can put your RSS into it, and it will generate a newspaper look-alike and put all those RSS post in it. This is just what I need. FeedJournal (http://feedjournal.com/)
I read an article from the web that I would like to share with you. I’m not really a good reader since I hate reading but this article really lift me up to a certain extent. It is about to close some door to let other door to open. It can be alot of different door in many different terms. Personally I like the quotes “closing a door on an option is experienced as a loss, and people are willing to pay a price to avoid the emotion of loss”
Sometimes people are holding some memory too long that it hurt deep inside them. Closing that door meaning to let go of that memory so that you can move forward and carry on. Anyway… I dont want to be emotional here -lol- so here is the link (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/26/science/26tier.html?_r=1&oref=slogin)